Monday, March 7, 2011

Confessions of a Blog Stalker

I am an avid food blog stalker.  I check a few daily; they're in my favorites.  (The Decorated Cookie and Bake at 350, to name my first go-to's)  So I guess the guilt of not "contributing" and the nice "push" by some of my family members (probably the only people even reading this ;) ) led me to finally create this blog.  I am by no means a blogger.  I am not the best writer nor photographer, and I take most of my recipes/ideas from other blogs. :)  I've been trying to plan ahead (another thing I don't do much of) and start taking pictures of the baking process and not just the final project... so last night when I made cinnamon bread, I took a thousand pictures of the process... AND FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE FINAL PROJECT! haha

So, here goes!  May I introduce you to my blog: Sarah's Got a Sweet Tooth.  Because a sweet tooth is something I do know a lot about!

And I know we all look at blogs for the pictures, so here's one to make it worth reading all the words. :)


(My first cake from class... cute, but I promise they get better!)

1 comment: